It’s almost all women’s dream to have flawless, hair-free skin. Hot waxing is one way to achieve this dream and it’s getting popular nowadays because of its almost painless process. That’s the reason why wax warmers are creating waves on the market recently.
The best wax warmer is difficult to find but if you know what to look for, then everything becomes easy. To get you started, here are the top 10 best wax warmers that we recommend and a guide for you to follow below.
Comparison Table For The Best Wax Warmer
Top 10 Best Wax Warmers Reviews
ITeknic Wax Warmer is the most recent digital smart wax warmer that comes with an adjustable temperature setting, LED display, and touch buttons. It can be used for all types of wax including soft wax, hard wax, and paraffin wax. It’s a complete hair removal waxing kit that includes four wax beans and 10 wax applicator sticks.
- Temperature ranges from 50-120 degrees Celsius (C ) or 122-248 degrees Fahrenheit (F). Switch between C and F freely.
- It melts the wax completely in as quick as 10 minutes. You’ll hear a beeping sound after the wax has melted.
- Touch buttons make the operation of this unit very easy. Simply touch the + button to increase the temperature and - to decrease it. Press Solid or Canned to automatically liquefy the wax.
- LED display shows you the exact temperature setting.
- It comes with a 500-ml removable container that’s easy to clean. The cover is easy to open and it has three air holes to help dispel the heat.
- It’s designed with three temperature control protection, two electronic temperature control sensors, and recoverable fuse resistance to prevent the device from malfunction or short circuit.
- Smart features
- Safe and convenient to use
- Melts the wax quickly
- Accurate temperature control
- Comes with all you need
- The lid isn’t clear so it’s hard to monitor the wax melting process
The Most Eco-Friendly Wax Heater
GEARGO is impressive with its breakthrough design. Instead of using the usual heat-resistant ABS plastic material, GEARGO uses wood for its wax warmer. It comes in a complete package as it includes all the necessary items, such as five wax beans and 20 applicator sticks.
- The LCD display allows you to set the accurate temperature between 110-250 F. Using the temperature knob, set the maximum temperature to liquefy the wax beans then set to the minimum temperature to cool it down.
- Auto shut-off function keeps the consistency of the melted wax. It stops the unit after the set temperature is reached.
- It offers 12-month money back guarantee. Ask a refund or a replacement if you’re not happy with the quality of the product.
- This wax warmer is a fast heating machine. It melts the wax totally for about 10 minutes.
- Large capacity container (500 ml) is removable and easy to clean. See-through cover has three holes to dispel the heat.
- Easy to use
- 12-month money back guarantee
- Comes in a complete package
- Auto off function
- Precise temperature control
- The instructions that come with it are a bit vague but the unit is not that hard to use anyways
The Most Complete Home Waxing Kit
While other home waxing kits offer wax beans and applicator sticks, Lansley offers more at almost the same price. Aside from 10 applicator sticks and 3 bags of hard wax beans, Lansley also offers 5 prevent confusion collars and 1 bag of wax blocks. It’s easy to use and budget-friendly for home waxing individuals.
- The 500-ml wax warmer is constructed of 100% copper wire. It uses a sturdy ABS heat-assisted and non-flammable material to keep it from overheating.
- The wax warmer is tasked to melt canned wax, hard wax, Brazilian wax, wax beads, and wax blocks.
- It has an auto-off feature for safety and convenience.
- The cover is transparent and it has three holes for ventilation.
- Fast heating warmer reaches to a maximum temperature of 240F to melt wax at about 10 minutes. Choose the 160-185 F temperature to maintain the warmth of the wax and minimize the hassle of waxing in big areas.
- Comes with a lot of things
- Heats the wax fast
- Reasonable price
- Offers 60-day money back guarantee
- The plastic lid is a bit feeble in construction
Offers The Best Hard Wax Beans
Another hair removal wax kit that makes waves in the market is the REGALICO kit which includes a 500-ml wax warmer, 4 bags of hard wax beans and 20 pieces of wooden applicator sticks. All you need to begin with home waxing is provided, perfect for both male and female. What’s remarkable about this brand is the upgraded hard wax beans that come with the wax warmer unit.
- Upgraded hard wax beans are made of natural ingredients. It contains rose oil to help soothe irritated skin and minimize redness. It’s specially made for coarse hair for all skin types.
- The wax warmer itself is designed with a sturdy heat-resistant ABS material. It’s designed with an adjustable temperature knob to choose the accurate temperature. The temperate range is between 165 and 240 F.
- All it needs is 10 minutes to melt the hard wax completely. This wax warmer is capable of melting hard wax, canned wax, Brazilian wax, wax beads, and wax block.
- It offers a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the product, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days after purchase.
- Includes high-quality hard wax beans
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Melts the wax quickly
- Doesn’t overheat
- The cover isn’t transparent
The Portable Electric Wax Warmer For Travel
If you want a more compact wax warmer for your travels, then the wax warmer from BFUL might be all you need. It has a capacity of 420ml which is the smallest in this list. Its small capacity makes it more portable and lightweight to bring anywhere in your bag.
- The BFULL wax warmer includes 3 bags of hard wax beans, 7 wax warmer collars, a small wax bowl, and 20 wooden sticks. The hard wax beans come in three sweet-smelling fragrances: lavender, rose, and honey. The small wax melting bowl is perfect for smaller areas, like underarms and face.
- This wax warmer is made of premium copper wires to heat in as quick as 7 minutes. It uses high-quality ABS material for durability.
- Temperature range is between 160 to 240 F. You can control the temperature using the knob. Auto shut-off system makes sure that you don’t overheat the wax and the unit.
- The handle has vertical and horizontal grooves which give a very secure grip. The grooves aren’t sharp nor pointy so the handle is comfortable to hold.
- BFULL offers a 1-year money back guarantee. If the product fails your expectations, you can return it and ask for a full refund.
- Comes with a lot of extras
- 1-year money back guarantee
- Compact and portable
- Melts the wax rather quickly
- Adjustable temperature
- A bit difficult to control the temperature
The Best Wax Warmer For Hard Wax Beans
If you often use hard wax beans to remove unwanted hair from your body, then you’ll love the Lifestance Wax Warmer Kit. This kit includes a 500-ml wax warmer, 10 large wooden stick applicators, and three bags of hard wax beans. The hard wax beans come in three flavors: chamomile, black, and lavender.
- The wax heater is specially molded in hard ABS heat-resistant material. It’s made of 100% copper wire to heat quickly.
- Aluminum wax pot is easy to clean. The cover has three holes to release the heat.
- Adjustable temperature ranges between 160 to 240 F. You can choose the right temperature using the control knob. Turn the knob to the highest temperature to melt the wax quickly.
- Lifestance offers a 1-year warranty. In case you’re not happy with the product, you can ask for a full refund or replacement.
- Adjustable temperature
- 1-year warranty
- Easy to clean
- Convenient to use
- The wax that comes with it only works for small areas
The Best Hair Removal Waxing Kit For Body
This Femiro Wax Warmer Kit is ideal in waxing the body, like arms, bikini line, and legs. It’s also good for facial hair as it includes one bag of cream hard wax beans specially made for eyebrows and face. Another bag of hard wax beans is also formulated for removing coarse hairs on the chest and armpits of men.
- The package includes 1 waxing warmer, 4 bags of hard wax beans, 10 large wooden applicators, and 10 small wooden applicators.
- The temperature meter ranges from 100 to 240 F. Turn the control knob to 240F if you want to melt the wax in as fast as 10 minutes.
- The housing of the unit is made of modern heat-resistant ABS plastic. It’s FCC approved and features a 3-pin USA plug.
- FEMIRO offers a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the product for any reason, you can ask for a full refund or get it replaced.
- Total body waxing kit
- Money back guarantee
- Adjustable temperature meter
- Easy to use and clean
- Comes with a lot of things
The Best Warmer For Multiple Treatments
If you want to perform multiple treatments or wax on extra large areas, then the AW Double Wax Warmer might be a good fit. This wax warmer comes with two pots to fit basic wax cans and loose wax. It’s perfect for salons and home use.
- The body is made of metal. There’s an on/off switch for ease in use. Red indicator light switches on when the wax warmer is heating.
- Two double pots are made of aluminum. They’re removable for easy cleaning. The opening fits most standard wax containers.
- Each side has its own temperature settings. Adjustable temperature can be set from 32 to 176 F.
- For safety, the wax warmer is designed with two handles and non-slip rubber feet.
- Durable construction
- Large capacity
- Allows multiple treatments
- Pots are easy to clean
- Heats the wax more than 10 minutes
The Best Electric Wax Warmer For Versatility
Salon Sundry offers one of the most versatile wax warmer machines today. Its wax warmer can be used in salons, home, and travels. It can accommodate all kinds of hair removal and therapeutic waxes, like loose wax, 14-oz canned wax, and bricks.
- Salon Sundry wax warmer loads 75-watts of heating power. It’s designed with a circular heating element to aid for a faster meltdown of wax.
- The adjustable thermostat control knob can be turned from medium to high heat.
- The lid has three holes to dissipate the heat. It’s transparent to allow you to monitor the wax melting process.
- The machine is designed with anti-slip feet for safety. It comes with a removable metal pot liner for straight pouring and convenient cleaning.
- Has a good size
- Great lid design
- Safe to use
- Suits all types of wax
- Less accurate temperature control
The Best Wax Warmer For Canned Wax
The GIGI Wax Warmer is specially made for 14-oz and 8-oz cans. It also can suit most wax formulas, like soft wax, Brazilian wax, and hard wax. This unit is perfect for both home and professional use given its size and features.
- The see-through removable lid lets you monitor the wax while melting. The cover also keeps the wax from getting contaminated of outside elements.
- Heats wax in less than half an hour.
- Temperature control knob lets you choose the right temperature from low to high.
- Light indicators show you whether the unit is heating or not.
- Easy to use
- Good cover design
- Decent price
- Seems durable
- Heats fairly slow
- Too small
What Is A Wax Warmer?
A wax warmer is an electronic device that appears similar to a mini slow cooker. It has a heating coil to warm the metal canister inside the pot. Depending on the design, there are models that allow you to put the canned wax or loose wax directly on the pot.
The purpose of the wax warmer is to melt the solid wax into liquid form, making it easy to apply on skin. All designs have plastic covers to keep the wax from contamination. They often have temperature control to get the precise temperature of heating wax.
What To Look For
- Temperature Control : You want the temperature control to be adjustable so you want to get the right speed and consistency of the melted wax. A wide range of temperature gives you more room for accuracy. Turn the unit to the highest temperature for quick melting and a medium temperature to get the right consistency.
- Capacity : Wax warmers come in different sizes and capacities. Your choice depends on your current needs. If you want to wax the whole body, a 500 ml capacity is enough. For salon use, choose a larger capacity.
- Kits : If you’re a beginner to waxing, make sure that you take advantage of wax warmer kits that include all the essentials, like hard wax beans and wooden applicator sticks. You can always buy another set of waxing supplies once the wax beans are all used up.
- Extra Features: The good wax warmers offer smart features to give more convenience to users. Instead of the usual control knob, the most recent models have touch buttons and LED display. The indicator light is also good to eliminate guesswork. You also need to look for safety features, like auto shutoff function, anti-slip feet, and temperature control sensors.
Tips In Using Wax Warmers
1. Turn the unit to the highest temperature if you want to heat the wax fast. Once melted, turn it down to retain consistency.
2. Once your wax won’t have a scent anymore, it’s time to discard it and use a new batch of wax.
3. If you have a lot of wax remaining on the pot, save it for later. Pour it to a new container while hot.
4. Sterilize the aluminum pot regularly to remove any bacteria. Use sterilizing sprays or boiling water.
5. For drips or stains in the machine, wipe it off with mineral oil and cloth. Consider putting paper collars to minimize the appearance of wax stains on the unit.
All the wax warmers are truly a great blessing for us ladies who want to have a less painful way of removing unwanted hair from our body. If we have to choose the best wax warmer out from the list, we choose the iTeknic Wax Warmer Kit. This kit already offers all you need to get started, including the wax warmer itself, 4 hard wax beans, and 10 applicator sticks.
Compared to other wax warmer models on the list, iTeknic has a LED display and touch buttons which make its use even more convenient. You can set an temperature by pressing the + and - buttons. Best of all, it comes with temperature control protection and sensors to prevent overheating.